If you have any account with anything to do with YSJ of any sorts (Our Website, Notion, Discord) – or any account in general for that matter:
PLEASEEEEE make sure you have a secure password!
And Please Change Your Password & Check This Is The Case!!
A Secure Password Consists Of:
- 8->16 Characters Long (Feel free to add more characters, the more there are the more secure it is.)
- Symbols (
- Numbers (
- Lower Case Letters (
- Upper Case Letters (
- Nothing Based On Your Personal Or Generic Information (Birthdate, Phone Number, Family Names, Pet Names, etc.)
- No Sequences (
Rules For Passwords:
- Don’t Write them on a post-it and leave them lying around
- Never Reveal Your Password To ANYONE
- Please Use A Combination Of All Of The Things Listed Above To Ensure You Have A Secure Password.
If you want to make your life easy use a password generator: https://passwordsgenerator.net/
If you don’t remember it that’s fine – it what a password manager is for. (Bitwarden Is My recommendation)
If You’re Not Sure How To Change Your Password On A Website Or app, Please Google It – Don’t just leave it!